Plain Haven is a quiet refuge from life’s daily confusion. It’s about finding peace, beauty, and inner healing in our fast-paced, competition-driven world.
It features a few articles a month on different topics such as stress relief, simplicity, spirituality, quietness, happiness, health, relationships, parenting, growth and contribution. Subscribe to us by entering your email address in the box at the right side bar.
This site will help you:
· Find peace and stillness amidst the daily grind
· Have quiet time and do it every day
· Accept reality but live with hope and faith
· Give the right amount of expectation to people and circumstances
· Balance work and family life
· Enjoy life at minimal monetary cost
· Focus on the essentials
· Live in the moment
· Experience real freedom
· Discover meaning to life
About the Writers
Raymund and Denielle Tamayo. We are the main content creators of this blog. We are in our early thirties and have been married for almost a decade. We have two children, a 6-year old daughter named Ryah, and a 10-month old son named Rafa.
We live and grew up in
in the ,
and are a typical Filipino middle-class family. We are active members of Philippines Tsidkenu Community
Church, an independent Christian full
gospel church in . Olongapo
More About Plain Haven
· New to our site? Start here.
· Read about our story.
· Contact us.
· Visit Raymund Tamayo’s personal blog.
“ – Bill Cosby